My Blog List

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Little less conversation.............

This blog was started as a thing to fill time....like many things in my recent past another escape from reality. I am  not sure who will read it now as I am no longer part of Twitter, to be honest it doesn't matter, I have nothing to sell, I certainly won't be making a career of writing but I am holding onto it as it feels like a little bit of me....my pal said when you write your blog write it for you...

I will continue to write it.....different reasons today than to when I started it. You find me a very different person to when I first wrote on here....I am happy, complete and very much anchored in reality...still chaotic but very much here.

So read away if you want......sporadic but here all the same.

2 comments:

  1. Some of us have it in our readers so it pings up when updated.
    Glad you are well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right....I know nowt of such techie marvels! I am well Si, thanks oh and thanks for reading, albeit because you were reminded to!!! Hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete