My Blog List

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Live together in perfect harmony......

Oh my god.....oh my fucking god. I have just seen the video clip of the woman on the tram spouting disgusting racist/prejudiced shit. I am actually close to tears...I don't know what to say.

I would now love to be able to wax lyrical about harmony and that she is in the minority, I don't know if she is or not, I live in a groovy bubble where colour is invisible...wow I cannot believe what I have just seen. That she felt she could take on a tram full of people of all different colours and creeds without fear is telling, she must have been on something. Many of the other passengers choosing to stay quiet, mind you , you can't really 'attack' a mother with her son on her lap...oh my god she had her son on her lap.

I am almost speechless, which for a blog entry isn't great.

I actually don't know what to say....I am horrified, sickened and saddened...and yeah *god wouldn't have been able to help her if I had been on that tram...where on earth did this hatred come from? Don't get it, I actually really don't get it.

*goddess

I was kind of hoping that if I started typing some sort of clear thinking may follow but sadly not....so without a sensible, non reactive response I should really sign out.

Would now be a good time to mention Rosa Parks?...oh the fucking irony...shame.

Wow.....*shakes head...signs out*

No comments:

Post a Comment