My Blog List

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Leader of the pack.....

New MotoGP season brings with it a sadness. Simoncellis death last season was a massive blow to both the sport and his fans, me included. I still find it hard to believe he won't pop up on the screen all big haired and full of attitude....he won't and the new season starts without him.

I love MotoGP all three classes bring me such joy. I have never ridden a motorbike, not really bothered about ever doing so but there is something just so alluring about the MotoGP. I love the stats...the engineering the tactics the riders, although to be fair there are a couple of riders I'm not overly keen on.

The new season brings with it new challenges...new tyres, new restrictions new riders. I have watched the free practices to get to know these things. Will Rossi get that stroppy Ducati sorted? Will Stoner ace the Qatar track again? Will Cal Crutchlow finish higher than 10th, lots to consider, lots to excite.

So with the qualifying under way here's to another great season.....will it be the same without Simoncelli? Maybe but I will miss him all the same.

May the Brits be marvellous and the Italians reckless....just how I like it.

Giorni felici


RIP Sic x

No comments:

Post a Comment