My Blog List

Friday, 8 June 2012

Man in the mirror.....

When I look in the mirror what I see is ok...oh sure I would change a few things, teeth need doing and a few age spots could do with disappearing but I'm ok. When I look in the mirror I do not see a white middle aged woman, I see me.

When I meet new people I do not see their flaws, their insecurities, their troubles, I see the person. I care not the colour of their skin, their accent their heritage.

When I see a person I feel their warmth, see their smile hear their voice....I care not where they are from.

I don't really understand discrimination...racism...I just don't get it. I've tried to understand but to no avail.

I hope the Euros are about football...I hope the good people overwhelm the morons.

That's all I got today

Peace out people......


No comments:

Post a Comment